||Out of stock
Quite possibly the best downriver paddleboard on the market. Scout your line and stick it, the Lochsa will help take you there.
This is “THE” downriver Whitewater board. Our design teams combined 40 years of whitewater kayaking shows up in every aspect of this board. From the rails, to the rocker. This board is made to get you down river safely and standing with a big smile on your face.
- Patent-pending GSS ultra durable coating withstands the abuse caused from rivers and rocks
- Glide's 'river rail' system for easy eddie line transitions
- Included with the board is a Futures Keel fin
- FCS 'easy carry' handle allows for easy portage
- 9' length allows for river surfing
- High volume for more buoyancy
- Bullet nose allows for a clean exit from large rapids
- Full size non-slip deck pad gives you options for footing placement
- Glide exclusive Kick Pad integrated into the deck mat
- USDA biomass certified Entropy resins reduce our impact on the environment and waterways
- Self regulating vent allows for maintenance free thermal venting