||Out of stock
- 01. TLC SHELL TECHNOLOGY:
- Thermoplastic Laminated Carbonfiber (TLC) combines the elasticity of injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables us to very effectively tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimized performance. 02. Adjustable shatter resistant visor
- 02. ADJUSTABLE SHATTER RESISTANT VISOR:
- Adjustable visor with mounting hardware included in the package.
- 03. COOLMAX LINER:
- A stitched, full covering liner made from the anti allergenic and moisture wicking Coolmax material. It provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures, and can easily be removed for washing.
- 04 and 05. ABS THERMOPLASTIC SHELL:
- The Rocker has a 2-piece shell construction. The "lower helmet shell" and the "jaw guard" is made in our injection molded ABS Thermoplastic construction. This shell is super impact resistant through its special rubber toughened construction and offers great durability and protection performance.
- 06. OCCIGRIP:
- A low volume helmet adjustment system that is easy to use. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rotating on your head.
- 07. EPP SHOCK ABSORPTION TECHNOLOGY:
- The molded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) liner provides very durable and high level shock absorbing properties. The EPP foam offers some memory and is considered ideal for use in kayak helmets where multiple low energy blows are likely to occur.
- Supplied with a soft helmet bag, removable Earpads and Fitpads for personalized fit.
CERTIFICATIONS: CE EN 1385 CLASS I-IV
WEIGHT: 850 g (M/L)