The AIRE Puma is a true “play” raft! It’s the one you’ll bring out for day trips when you want to squeeze every drop of fun out of the river, eddy hopping and surfing holes the whole way down. The AIRE Puma is a classic that we’ve had over 30 years to develop and it’s never been better!
What makes the AIRE Puma Special?
- Narrow Beam: Beam is the boating term for width.
- The AIRE Puma has a narrow 5′ 6.5″ beam that lets it zip in and around technical rapids with ease.
- Length: We’ve kept it small and agile at 11’6” long.
- Built-in Performance: The AIRE Puma is designed to combine inflatable kayak-like performance with raft-sized capacity. Strap down a small frame or get a few buddies together and take it down the river for some serious R2-R4 rafting fun!
- Continuous Curve Design: The Puma, like all Puma series rafts, incorporates a continuous curve design, making it tough and durable while minimizing drag.
- Give your friends and family a fun splashy ride in the AIRE Puma!