From Soda Springs to Swiftwater Recreation area. This guide covers 31 miles of rapids with ratings path of descent, trails, campgrounds and facilities. This Guide is printed on waterproof paper. When fully expanded the guide measures 32” X 9”.
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners.
- The 2nd Edition extends the original 84 mile trip from the Sand Wash put-in to the Swaseys Ramp takeout to 96 miles now that Tusher Dam allows boats to pass to take out at the Green River State Park Boat Ramp.
- Spiral bound construction lets the pages lie flat and high quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- Full-color topo maps on the right side and complete mile-by-mile text descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest on the facing page.
- USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000). There's no better way to keep track of where you are on the river.
- The front 13 pages offer BLM contact info and regulations, tribal contact and permit info, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom.
- No matter what other resources you have, this guidebook is an essential tool for enjoying these magnificent river trips.
Author: Duwain Whitis & Barbara Vinson
Copyright: 2018, 2nd Edition
Size: 9" x 14"